Below you will find references to additional information on specific disabilities not detailed within the scope of this website.
- Braille Music Services: http://www.primavistamusic.com/
- Goldstein, D. (2000) Music Pedagogy for the Blind.International Journal of Music Education, No. 35.
- National Resource Centre for Blind Musicians. http://www.blindmusicstudent.org/for_teachers.htm
- Power, A., McCormack, D. (2012) Piano Pedagogy with a student who is blind: An Australian Case International Journal of Music Education, 30(4), 341-353.
- Kraus, N. Slater,J, Thompson, E.C, Hornickel, J., Strait,D., Nicol,T., White-Schwoch, T. (2014) Music Enrichment Programs Improve the Neural Encoding of Speech in At-Risk Children The Journal of Neuroscience, 35 (36): 11913- 11918.
- Willard-Holt, C. (1998). Academic and personality characteristics of gifted students with cerebral palsy: A multiple case study. Exceptional Children, 65, 37-50
Written Language Disabilty
- Assouline, S. G., Foley Nicpon, M., & Whiteman, C. (2010). Cognitive and psychosocial characteristics of gifted students with written language disability. Gifted Child Quarterly, 54, 102-115.